To ensure the best experience for all of our customers, we have established the following policies:
- Each reservation time slot is a two-hour block that includes the start and end time of your reservation.
- We kindly request that groups limit non-painters to 1 or 2 individuals per table.
- Your reservation will only be held for 10 minutes past the start of your time slot. Please arrive on time so that you have ample time to browse our inventory and select your pieces.
- Each table can accommodate up to 2 or 4 painters, with special arrangements available for groups of six painters.
- During busy periods, particularly on weekends and holidays when school is not in session, we will enforce the end time of your reservation, which is two hours.
- For example, if your reservation time slot is from 12 pm to 2 pm, you must arrive no later than 12 pm (preferably within 5-10 minutes) for us to hold your table. If we are busy and need the table for the next reservation, we will notify you (ten minutes before your time ends) that you will need to finish up your project.
- If you are unable to complete your project within the time slot, you may take it home with you and bring it back to finish at a later time. The return paint fee is $10 per painter.
- We do not permit food, cupcakes, cakes, balloons, or celebratory setups with any reservations. Please review our party packages for more information.
- Please feel free to contact us if you require further information. We do not accept reservations over the phone, and we accept walk-in customers on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits.
Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to providing you with a fantastic painting experience.